people say lmao a lot nowadays but no one says rofl anymore and its weird cause back in the day rofl and lmao used to be interchangeable and if you were a risktaker youd combine them into roflmao but now everyones dropped rofl. its probably for the best but i cant help but be nostalgic.
also there were like way too many sexual jokes in teenage mutant turtles. not that there were A LOT but hearing a teenage mutant ninja turtle say “she’s so hot i can feel my shell getting tight” is not something i ever wanted to hear and now that i have i cannot unhear it
- JESSE EISENBERG: People on the street say mean things to me.
- INTERVIEWER: Like what?
- JESSE EISENBERG: I get called Napoleon Dynamite because I have curly hair. I live in New York City and I ride a bicycle. I always bike down 9th Avenue and there’s this kid who goes to school there named Abraham. Every time I pass him, he calls me Napoleon Dynamite. He screams it out and his friends laugh. That was a fine movie but I wasn’t in it.
- INTERVIEWER: What do you say back?
- JESSE EISENBERG: I say, “Please, Abraham, I’m not that man.”
- albus severus: dear mum and dad
- albus severus: i was in the library today
- albus severus: reading a book about previous heads of hogwarts
- albus severus: and i would just like to say
- albus severus: are you fucking serious
- albus severus: i demand a name change immediately
- albus severus: just literally anything else please
- albus severus: fucking dobby kreacher potter for all i care
- albus severus: sorry for swearing i just
- albus severus: bloody hell
- albus severus: yours sincerely,
- albus severus: aragog fang potter or some shit